Benefits of Membership
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY
- Representation and Advocacy at the Local, State, and National Levels
- Membership includes The American Journal of Psychiatry, the nation’s leading publication for psychiatrists, and Psychiatric News, APA’s bi-monthly newspaper that offers the latest developments on psychiatry related topics, such as health care, service delivery, Medicare/Medicaid and international news.
- Opportunity to Network with Fellow Residents
- Opportunity to Get Involved!
- Online access to SCPS Membership Directory
- Classified AD Discounts in our Monthly Newsletter
- Discounted Registration for Scientific Meeting
- Annual Career Fair
You are joining one of the most dynamic specialty medical organizations in the United States.
Together we ensure that our patients have access to quality care, our profession is recognized and respected, and our professional lives are rewarding.
Organized Psychiatry is the force that stands between special interests and the dismantling of structures that ensure quality psychiatric care and your professional practice.
SCPS - DUES STRUCTURE (ANNUAL)
Resident-Fellow Member - $100.00 (1st Year's Dues are Waived for PGY1, PGY2, PGY3)
First Year Post Residency - $107.00
Second Year Post Residency - $214.00
Full Dues - General Member/Fellow/Distinguished Fellow - $321.00
Life Member - First Five Years - $214.00
Life Member - Second Five Years - $107.00
Southern California Psychiatric Society
2999 Overland Ave., Suite 208
Los Angeles, California 90064