SCPS Fellow/Distinguished Fellow Dues 2024

You may pay your SCPS Dues with a credit card via PayPal.

SCPS Fellow/Distinguished Fellow Dues 2024
Please use the drop-down menu to enter your Member Type and amount due.*

If you are paying for someone else, please notify us or indicate in Paypal ‘instructions to merchant’

SCPS Membership Dues 2024

Pro-Rated Dues / Installment Dues 2024

*If you would like to pay in installments, or if your invoice indicates that you owe a different (pro-rated) amount, please use this ‘Buy Now’ option:  

SCPS – Dues Structure (Annual)

  • Resident-Fellow Member – $100.00 (1st Year’s Dues are Waived for PGY1, PGY2, PGY3)
  • First Year Post Residency – $228.00
  • Second Year Post Residency – $457.00
  • Full Dues – General Member/Fellow/Distinguished Fellow – $685.00
  • ‘Rule of 95’ Life Member – First Five Years – $457.00
  • ‘Rule of 95’ Life Member – Second Five Years – $228.00

If your APA and/or your SCPS dues are unpaid on March 31, 2024, we will have no choice but to terminate your membership in the APA and SCPS.  SCPS bills separately. Your payment to APA does not include your SCPS dues. All dues must be paid in order to maintain your membership.

For 2024, 25% of your dues will go towards direct advocacy services. The remaining 75% may be written off as a business expense. Please consult your accountant regarding deductibility.

Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns,
or call (310) 815-3650 for assistance.

Benefits of Membership

Fellows / Distinguished Fellows

  • Representation and Advocacy at the Local, State, and National Levels
  • Membership includes The American Journal of Psychiatry, the nation’s leading publication for psychiatrists, and Psychiatric News, APA’s bi-monthly newspaper that offers the latest developments on psychiatry related topics, such as health care, service delivery, Medicare/Medicaid and international news.
  • Opportunity to Network with fellow Psychiatrists through Committee work, CME and Social Events
  • Opportunity to Get Involved!
  • Online access to SCPS Membership Directory
  • Premiere CME
  • Access to Managed Care Hotline, CPT Coding Services, and Practice Guidelines
  • Classified AD Discounts in our Monthly Newsletter
  • Discounted Registration for Scientific Meetings

You are joining one of the most dynamic specialty medical organizations in the United States.
Together we ensure that our patients have access to quality care, our profession is recognized and respected, and our professional lives are rewarding.

Organized Psychiatry is the force that stands between special interests and the dismantling of structures that ensure quality psychiatric care and your professional practice.

Southern California Psychiatric Society
2999 Overland Ave., Suite 208
Los Angeles, California 90064
(310) 815-3650
Contact Us

Click Here to Join or Renew Your Membership Today!