SCPS Resident Dues 2021
You may pay your SCPS Dues with a credit card via PayPal.
If you are paying for someone else, please notify us or indicate in Paypal ‘instructions to merchant’
SCPS Resident Dues 2021 – Resident-Fellow Member – $100.00*
Pro-Rated Dues – 2021
*If your invoice indicates that you owe a different (pro-rated) amount, please use this ‘Buy Now’ option:
To pay your APA Dues, please go to:
and Sign In – upper right corner of the page.
SCPS – Dues Structure (Annual)
- Resident-Fellow Member – $100.00 (1st Year’s Dues are Waived for PGY1, PGY2, PGY3)
- First Year Post Residency – $240.00
- Second Year Post Residency – $480.00
- Full Dues – General Member/Fellow/Distinguished Fellow – $719.00
- Life Member – First Five Years – $480.00
- Life Member – Second Five Years – $240.00
Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns,
or call (310) 815-3650 for assistance.
Benefits of Membership
A District Branch of the American Psychiatric Association – you and your peers working to realize the potential and power of organized Psychiatry.
Here are some of the benefits of membership specific to residents:
- Annual Career Day
- SCPS sponsorship to attend Advocacy Day
- Significantly reduced rates for CME Conferences
- Social Events for Residents and Fellows