SCPS General Member Dues 2023
You may pay your SCPS Dues with a credit card via PayPal.
Please use the drop-down menu to enter your Member Type and amount due.*
If you are paying for someone else, please notify us or indicate in Paypal ‘instructions to merchant’
Pro-Rated Dues / Installment Dues 2023
*If you would like to pay in installments, or if your invoice indicates that you owe a different (pro-rated) amount, please use this ‘Buy Now’ option:
SCPS – Dues Structure (Annual)
- Resident-Fellow Member – $100.00 (1st Year’s Dues are Waived for PGY1, PGY2, PGY3)
- First Year Post Residency – $228.00
- Second Year Post Residency – $457.00
- Full Dues – General Member/Fellow/Distinguished Fellow – $685.00
- ‘Rule of 95’ Life Member – First Five Years – $457.00
- ‘Rule of 95’ Life Member – Second Five Years – $228.00
Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns,
or call (310) 815-3650 for assistance.
Benefits of Membership
- Representation and Advocacy at the Local, State, and National Levels
- Membership includes The American Journal of Psychiatry, the nation’s leading publication for psychiatrists, and Psychiatric News, APA’s bi-monthly newspaper that offers the latest developments on psychiatry related topics, such as health care, service delivery, Medicare/Medicaid and international news.
- Opportunity to Network with fellow Psychiatrists through Committee work, CME and Social Events
- Opportunity to Get Involved!
- Online access to SCPS Membership Directory
- Premiere CME
- Access to Managed Care Hotline, CPT Coding Services, and Practice Guidelines
- Classified AD Discounts in our Monthly Newsletter.
- Discounted Registration for Scientific Meetings
You are joining one of the most dynamic specialty medical organizations in the United States.
Together we ensure that our patients have access to quality care, our profession is recognized and respected, and our professional lives are rewarding.
Organized Psychiatry is the force that stands between special interests and the dismantling of structures that ensure quality psychiatric care and your professional practice.