- Representation and Advocacy at the Local, State, and National Levels
- Membership includes The American Journal of Psychiatry, the nation’s leading publication for psychiatrists, and Psychiatric News, APA’s bi-monthly newspaper that offers the latest developments on psychiatry related topics, such as health care, service delivery, Medicare/Medicaid and international news.
- Opportunity to Network with fellow Psychiatrists through Committee work, CME and Social Events
- Opportunity to Get Involved!
- Online access to SCPS Membership Directory
- Premiere CME
- Access to Managed Care Hotline, CPT Coding Services, and Practice Guidelines
- Classified AD Discounts in our Monthly Newsletter.
- Discounted Registration for Scientific Meetings
You are joining one of the most dynamic specialty medical organizations in the United States.
Together we ensure that our patients have access to quality care, our profession is recognized and respected, and our professional lives are rewarding.
Organized Psychiatry is the force that stands between special interests and the dismantling of structures that ensure quality psychiatric care and your professional practice.